![]() |
| The beautiful Katya Clover looking stunning in this purple swimsuit. |
Man has always wanted to capture beauty and preserve it, be it on canvas and in more recent time, in digital.
"Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting." - Proverbs
Before the advent of cameras, such scenes were captured on canvas by the masters and everyday painter alike. With cameras, everyone could now be a photographer and models were anyone that would pose.
But having a camera and having a women stand in front of it do not a photographer and model make. A photographer understands lighting, setting and framing that make a photograph a piece of art and not just a picture. A good photographer makes a model who is already an object of beauty even more stunning. Working together, photographer and model make a piece of art that is created to be admired and beheld.
Now I have always felt that blogs were a way for an out of work writer or someone who dreamed of being a writer to claim to be doing that for a living. Sitting, incessantly typing at a keyboard stringing together words that no other person in the world cared to read about. There seem to be a million blogs out there on every subject under the sun. That being said, I am not here to provide a dose of wisdom for you to gobble up and regurgitate somewhere else. I don't care if I type something wrong or offend someone with what I think. I am not a writer, so if the grammar is wrong or a punctuation mark is out of place or used wrong; feel free to let me know but I won't care.
This is not a blog created because I have a message to spread or because I am a super fan. I have this for me, a place where I can put images, models and photographers together that i like.
Some of the models are nude or semi-nude. But all are tastefully done.
~El Capitan













No comments:
Post a Comment